Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Welcome to the Darque side :)

I guess I need to get this blog thing going so it's not just a whole lot of blank space here, so let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm a writer. I love cats, and horror stories, and just about anything that has to do with the paranormal... which could explain why I love cats. Maybe I'm a witch and I just don't know it.

Anyway, I write short stories that offer a little excitement, enticement, and entertainment to liven up your lunch break or any time you're in the mood for some quick steamy goodness.

Currently, all of my stories will be exclusive to Amazon so you can read my titles for free if you have Kindle Unlimited. Will I stay in the KU program? Difficult to say but I will let you know when I decide to leave KU behind.

I've tried the blogging thing before and will admit I kinda suck at it, but I will do my best to keep this thing from sitting idle for too long

Welcome to the darque side.

No comments:

Post a Comment